JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE COUPONS!
GENERAL CAR WASH SAFETY RULES
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
The following are some general rules for car washes:
Electrical Hazards To reduce the possibility of severe injury or death from electrical shock, employees should not conduct any repairs unless they are qualified and authorized by the company. Lockout/tagout procedures should be followed when servicing or maintaining equipment.
The following precautions should be followed when using portable/powered tools:
- Ensure all electrical tools have double insulation.
- Do not use a tool that does not have a ground prong.
- Install “point-of-use” ground fault interrupter (GFI) electrical receptacles for use in all tunnel and bay areas.
- Do not use tools or extension cords that have splices or exposed wires.
- Do not handle or operate electrical equipment when hands are wet or when standing on wet floors.