JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR EXCLUSIVE COUPONS!
Top 10 Eco Cars in The Market Today
Top Eco Cars – Top 10 Eco Friendly Cars
Top eco cars – Green vehicles include cars that completely eliminate or somewhat reduce the use of traditional fossil fuels emitting less carbon carbon concentration than both gas and diesel alternatives. Saving the environment and eliminating our carbon footprint is crucial to saving the planet, and these eco friendly cars are bringing us one step close to accomplishing this very goal.
Types of Eco Cars
- Electric and fuel cell-powered
- Hybrid electric vehicles
- Compressed air cars
- stirling vehicles
- Liquid Nitrogen Vehicles
- Hydrogen Powered Vehicles
- Electric Motor Vehicles
- Pedal Powered Vehicles
Eco Friendly Standards
The chart below displays what the eco friendly standards are for this new booming Eco Car industry.
Below are the top 10 eco cars today. These eco friendly cars have received many numerous awards for their various features. These range from the Tesla Model S which has gained so much popularity and fame for its efficient and eco friendly design.
- Tesla Model S: Model S is designed from the ground up to be the safest, most exhilarating sedan on the road. With unparalleled performance delivered through Tesla’s unique, all-electric powertrain, Model S accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 2.8 seconds. Model S comes with Autopilot capabilities designed to make your highway driving not only safer, but stress free.
- 2016 Toyota Prius c: Best Eco-Friendly Car, Created in its greater sibling’s picture, the Prius c comes through with a mix of uncommonly high gas mileage and low cost, something the Prius v, its much greater sibling, doesn’t do entirely too. Indeed, even as the revered medium size Prius has been overhauled for 2016 and now brags considerably higher mileage, the small Prius c still astounds with an EPA-evaluated 53/46/50 mpg city/thruway/consolidated. It’s no extravagance auto, however when seen close by different subcompacts, it’s a great bundle even at a beginning cost of $20,395, including a destination expense.
- 2016 Nissan Versa Note, Best Eco-Friendly Deal – Today’s automotive market boasts more high technology than ever devoted to cutting fuel use and pollution, but that tech comes at a price. So it’s no surprise the most affordable of our recommended eco-friendly vehicles is a straight-up, gas-powered, fuel miser, the Versa Note automatic. Using nothing more than a 1.6-liter four-cylinder and optional continuously variable automatic transmission (in our recommended S Plus trim level) in a small, lightweight package, the Versa Note delivers an EPA-estimated 31/40/35 mpg city/highway/combined for $16,255 including a destination fee.
- 2016 BMW X3 Eco-Friendly Recommendation: Clean diesel has gotten a dirty bruised eye as of late, yet there’s no confirmation this effective option fuel is naturally imperfect when executed legitimately. One of the best illustrations is the X3 xDrive28d, with its EPA mileage appraisal of 27/34/30 mpg city/parkway/consolidated, an entire 6 mpg joined superior to the most proficient all-wheel-drive gas X3. Pretty much as great, the value premium is just $1,500, so you have a shot of profiting back, contingent upon how diesel is evaluated in your general vicinity. This X3 is a top eco friendly pick which could go upwards of 600 miles on a tankful, with a driving background superior to any mixture.
- 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid Top Eco-Friendly Recommendation, Not all vehicles with hybrid badges guarantee high mileage, but the Fusion Hybrid is one that delivers on the promise, its EPA-estimated 44/41/42 mpg city/highway/combined being the highest rating among midsize sedans. a very good top eco car, The efficient-but-capable drivetrain joins a car that’s quiet and rides nicely, yet boasts surprising athleticism when you push it hard. Now several years into its current generation, the Aston-Martin-inspired styling still looks great.
- 2016 Lexus CT 200h – Top Eco-Friendly Recommendation, one of the top eco cars, The CT 200h delivers a lot of mileage in a relatively affordable luxury car. With EPA-estimated mileage of 43/40/42 mpg city/highway/combined, the CT blows non-hybrids out of the water, yet its small size and sporty personality make it fun to drive, something we can’t often say about hybrids of any stripe. The hatchback body style and folding backseat compensate for the CT’s small size with more cargo volume and versatility than a sedan could offer.
- 2016 Mazda CX-5 – Top Eco Cars-Friendly Recommendation, Can you have fun in an efficient vehicle? You can in the Mazda CX-5 SUV. For anyone who wants efficiency but can’t go for the quirky driving experience common to hybrids, the CX-5 is EPA-rated at 26/35/29 mpg city/highway/combined with a six-speed manual transmission. That’s right, the most efficient CX-5 and the most efficient non-hybrid compact SUV is a manual, bucking the rest of the market. Even with an automatic, the CX-5 is just 2 mpg behind at 26/33/29 mpg.
- 2016 Mazda Mazda3 – Top Eco cars-Friendly Recommendation, While nobody was looking, Mazda — an organization known for driving fun more than whatever other characteristic — made sense of how to make its gas-controlled autos particularly proficient, without relinquishing the driving fun. The Mazda3 smaller car and hatchback embody that deed, with an EPA-assessed 30/41/34 mpg city/expressway/consolidated with the programmed transmission and a decent old six-speed that is responsive and inconspicuous. In something of an immaculate tempest, the new powertrains blended with extraordinary new styling, redesigned insides and, long past due, a current mixed media framework.
- 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid, Eco-Friendly Recommendation – Toyota commands the cross breeds in the passenger auto class since its mixtures reliably convey significant mileage changes over gas-just models. The spacious Avalon Hybrid fits that depiction with an EPA-assessed 40/39/40 mpg city/roadway/joined, the most noteworthy of any full-measure car. Most eminent, its city rating enhances the non-half and half Avalon by a stunning 19 mpg, settling on it an awesome decision for drivers subjected to congested roads and moderate and-go drives. The solace and calm operation mean you’ll touch base with somewhat less weakness.
- 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid – Eco-Friendly Recommendation, When people think of eco-friendliness, they often think of the smallest vehicles with the highest possible mileage numbers. But why limit efficiency to a subset of vehicle types? Those who need a larger vehicle can also save on fuel with the Highlander Hybrid. With up to eight seats, it handles family chauffeuring brilliantly. With an EPA-estimated 27/28/28 mpg city/highway/combined (or 28 mpg across the board in the LE Plus trim level), it improves on the gas-only Highlander with all-wheel drive by 8 mpg combined and suits grocery-getting and other stop-and-go driving with a city advantage as high as 9 mpg.
If you are in the market for a new eco friendly car, we hope that our insight into the top eco cars of 2016 can help you make a decision. Remember maintaining the beauty and shine of your eco friendly vehicle should always be accompanied by a waterless car wash system like the one eco car care provides, which is perfect and goes hand in hand with eco cars today.